Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year, New Shoes.

Twenty Eleven.

By this time next year I hope to be
sure of who I am
sure of where I'm going

I will also be 21. So if I get nibbled by the travelling bug this Summer, I may head to America next year. Legal cocktails in New York ladies?

~~~~~~~~

To start the New Year at new heights, I purchased a pair of gorgeous clog boots on the last day of 2010. I have been lusting after a new pair of boots for many weeks now; my biker boots are in pieces, and I fancied a heel for a change.

I purused over sheepskin turn-downs, lace-ups, and conical heels (no more than three inches, I am 5ft 10 afterall...) before falling in love with these TopShop beauties.


Another TopShop purchase, yes; not exactly a shake-up of mass commercial fashion. But my god are they beautiful. They are my eccentric self, however 'high street' their label may be. Clogs may be last year, but these are more than that: they're not ubiquitous like those worn-by-Alexa-Chanel-clogs.

I love them.

And I can't think of a better way to face a fresh new year than trotting about in these.

Much clip-clop Love, Tasha X

P.S.

The flowery bedspread is H&M, the home range I praised in my last post. Here it is in it's glory.


The chintz-y flowers reflect the eccentric English rose Luella explores in her Guide to English Style. I have just started reading this and find it adorable, there is inspiration at every page turn. Read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment